Grain Elevator Operator Lucknow Location
This role is responsible for the day to day activities at assigned grain receiving location.
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Follow all Snobelen Farms Ltd.’s Health and Safety, Quality, and Human Resources policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain strong customer and co-worker relationships
- Execute receiving and shipping of grain
- Quality management
- Moistures, dockages, and grades of all received commodities
- Bin cleanouts and transfer of commodities
- General maintenance including housekeeping of facilities, equipment and grounds
- Liaise with all departments to develop and excel at goals
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- Diploma in Agriculture preferred
- Preference given for agriculture experience
- Problem solver and quick, accurate decision maker
- Excellent Communication
- Strong mechanical
- Organization and planning
- Moving mechanical equipment
- Working at heights and in confined spaces
- Noisy, dusty environment
- Variable weather conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time
- High physical demands
- Long shifts when required
- Working Independently
Hour of Work
- 40 hours per week minimum. Hours of work vary with seasonal demands.
- Frequent overtime required, evening, and weekends during harvest.
Due to COVID-19 – we will not be accepting applications in person. Please email, fax, or phone!!! Ask for Sarah.