Grain Elevator Operator Brantford Location
Snobelen Farms Ltd. an independent, family owned company that was founded in 1971. We take pride in continually progressing our company and advancing our technology to serve our customers better, all while maintaining the small, family business feel. With eight locations we are able to serve the needs of growers across South Western Ontario.
We are currently in search of Grain Elevator Operators for our BRANTFORD ONTARIO location.
Are you an ambitious self-starter? A confident communicator? And a genuine team player?
Come be a part of a company you will be proud of and where you will see both personal and career development. We are waiting for you!
This role will consist of:
- Working with a phenomenal team of agriculture passionate people
- Enjoying an environment that is innovative, flexible and caring
- Feeling empowered for your ability to think outside of the box and willingness to create change
- Operation duties include but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with local farmers
- Execute and coordinate receiving, conditioning, storage, and shipping of grain
- Manage grain quality and inventory
- Bin clean outs and transfer of commodities
- General maintenance
- Building and maintaining a strong safety culture
- Support, motivate, and develop the Brantford location team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Customer interaction and relationship building
- Exceptional problem solving, time management
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy in busy environments with tight deadlines
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to work at heights, in confined spaces, and noisy and dusty environments
Agriculture Experience an Asset but we are absolutely WILLING TO TRAIN!!!!
Due to COVID-19 we are only accepting applications via email, fax, or phone.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org