Wednesday April 1, 2020
- Trade facing the reality of another over supplied marketing year this morning
- There is no easy way to face the additional 16 million acres we will have this year that were left dormant last year due to the wet spring
- Soybeans – though coming in with a fairly low initial acreage projection is realizing it only has acres to gain at this point as ethanol plants shut their doors in the U.S.
- Private Brazilian analyst Agroconsult increased their estimate for second crop corp production to 74.7 MMT
- Trump now attempting to prepare America for the worst – last night addressing the coronavirus sharing the latest models that the U.S. may see as many as 240,000 deaths in the next two weeks