Friday March 19, 2021
- Markets continued to spill lower yesterday but are meeting some buyers this morning as corn export sales continue to impress
- China purchased almost 4 MMT total of corn this week from the U.S.
- Pressure was added to the markets yesterday coming from Alaska where Chinese and American officials met to discuss trade and the the status of the Phase One trade deal
- No changes are expected to come from meeting
- The US corn exports are now 96% complete for USDA forecasts at 2500 million bu