Monday January 3, 2022
- Happy New Year!
- Markets charging higher into the new year – with beans leading the way this morning, old crop up 22 cents and 2022 crop up 15
- Overall Ag market demand remains strong going into the new year
- A little over a week away from the key January 12 USDA report
- This will include “final” yield and production numbers from 2021 out of the U.S. and will update on South American production now that they are mid growing season
- Speculation over the last two weeks about Brazilian weather – too dry in spots, too wet in others – overall there is no major concern about the countries overall crop conditions