Thursday December 22, 2022
- Markets slightly lower as all three commodities are butting up against recent highs without a good reason to try higher
- Wheat market will be watching for any perceived damage from the cold snap coming through, however it will all be speculation until spring comes when they can more accurately estimate losses
- Weekly export sales once again landed on the weaker side of the expected range for all three commodities
- We are entering a very volatile week – with less traders in the market through Christmas and New Years there is good potential for volatility in either direction without much of a story to spark it.
- If you are considering making a sale this is a good time to get pricing orders working for you as you enjoy holiday activities