Tuesday June 30, 2020
- USDA report out at noon today – some buying to level out some positions before noon
- Overall we are expecting to see big stocks and big acres so any reports smaller than expected would be beneficial to the markets
- Crop concerns remain minimal as some scattered showers remain on the radar
- U.S. Crop ratings
- Corn conditions rose a point this week to 73% good/excellent – 5 year average ratings are 69% g/e
- Soybean conditions also up a point to 71% g/e – compared to average of 64% g/e
- Winter wheat harvest 41% complete across U.S.